Saturday, April 18, 2009

Denver

I got on the plane in sunny Sacramento, and landed in rainy Denver. The temp was about 36 degrees, and by the time I got about 10 minutes from the airport in the cab, it was snowing like mad. Visibility went really down, and the hotel sidewalks were covered and being shoveled about every 10 minutes. After about 3 hours of that kind of snow, it stopped and then turned to a bit of freezing rain. Denver didn't get the amount of snow that they thought, but there were places around the foothills that got about 41 inches of the white stuff.
Townsend and I went for dinner at the Rocky Mountain diner and I had a plate of ribs. Yumm!

The Rocky Mountain Diner

We started at 8:00 this morning and are pretty much ready for the show now at 11:00 am.
The meeting starts at 6:00 pm tonight and goes till 9:00. I am not sure what we are going to do all day, but at least we are ready!

No comments: