Monday, February 25, 2008

Day Two man... I have no idea what time it is!

Well, it is 7:00 am local time... but 6:13 PM yesterday on the East Coast.
I went to bed around midnight woke up feeling like I had slept 10 hours... then looked at the clock and saw it was about 1:30 am. Uh oh! I turned over and slept till about 5:30 am and then realized that sleeptime was over. It was 4:30 pm on my body clock and I think I was fortunate enough to get the amount of sleep that I did. So, I went to the lobby and changed $400.00 usd  into 2892.00 Yuan. So, I am set for the day. We will meet in the lobby restaurant at 8:00 am for breakfast which looks like a big buffet, so that is good.. I can pick and choose what I want to eat and not get sick. Speaking of food. The Airplane food was good. I played it safe and stayed well away from the Japanese menu which consisted of things like eel and other fish I couldn't pronounce. I had myself a good old beef tenderloin and then later a processed pork cutlet on some toast. Scotty was entirely more adventurous and went the Asian route. I hope he doesn't get ill. He looked fine last night though. 
After breakfast, we will meet Sophie our local tour guide at 9:30 am and we are off on National Lampoons Asian Adventure. 
I have no doubt I am about to see some amazing things, but for the record, I will post a photo of the view from my hotel room. It isn't so majestic!

No comments: