Sunday, July 18, 2010

Home from Texas

The show went well, and we tore it all down and got out of there at about 4:30 pm. Dave and I headed to the shuttle that would take us to Terminal E and found that walking outside was enough to make us pass out from heat stroke. Finally through security and then we hung out in a little mexican restaurant and had a bite to eat while we played 18 holes of golf on the iPad.
He won and then had to get on his flight. I had about another hour to wait so I went to my gate and watched a movie. The plane was late getting in, and they did a rushed turn around. We finally got to Denver around 8:30 pm and that gave me about an hour before my next flight to Sacramento.

I landed in Sacramento about 11:30 pm and after I got my luggage, I waited for the shuttle to the economy parking lot and loaded onto it with about 30 other people. I checked my iPhone notes to see where I parked, and I had typed in 40G so I got off the bus around midnight at 40 G and walked up and down the aisles looking for my Jeep. It was no where to be found After about 30 minutes of wandering around the parking lot. I finally decided to look in the 41 G lot. 26 Aisles later, I finally stumbled upon my car. I must have typed in the wrong aisle number when I left!

40 minutes later, I was home in bed and completely passed out till about 8:30 am this morning.

Now, I am getting hungry... time to get up and figure the day out.

No comments: