Saturday, March 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home

The show went well.. everyone seemed happy for sure!
Went to dinner at the Zen restaurant with Scotty and Eric. The food was good, and the laughs were a plenty.
I slept really bad, and woke up at 3:45 am. That was it for the night.... Hopped in a van at 8:00 am and arrived at the airport by 8:30. I am sitting in the gate blogging away using the AT&T wireless aircard.

I should get home by about 2:00 pm and then I am home till the 28th. I am excited to take a break!
This has been a good month with almost 16 days billable including China through the end of February. However, it is time to relax and get healthy.... kick the cold, and get ready for April, and.... Thailand! That's right Bangkok. I have to do some serious research on that. I have no idea what I am in for, but I am excited!

 

No comments: