Monday, July 27, 2009

Chicago... well... Rosemont Illinois

Last night I did something I have been looking forward to for a while.
I got to wander around Boston and shoot photos with Evan Andrews, Allen Price and Mike Steighner.
We had no real agenda, and it was really more about us all hanging out than it was actually capturing a million dollar image.

Crew shot

We stopped at a fountain and shot pictures of the kids running around in it... we were enjoying watching all that so much, that we pretty much blew the great lighting of the sky when it gets deep blue and by the time we went to continue shooting photos, it was pretty much just black. However, it was still a lot of fun!

Here are a couple of shots from last night.

Merry Go Round

Boston

Today I hopped on a plane and am now in Chicago at an airport hotel right by O'hare Airport.
The hotel is very hip and cool with it's architecture and furnishings, but it is totally a business hotel, so it is pretty boring out here.
This is a shot of the bathroom in my hotel room... I know.. kinda weird to be posting the bathroom.. but it is a cool bathroom.. as far as hotel bathrooms go.

Intercon Bathroom

Tomorrow morning we start our setup at 7:30 am and it most likely will be a very long day.
I am very happy to be out on the road working though and I won't be complaining... at least about that!

No comments: