Sunday, July 26, 2009

Show in Boston

The alarm went off at 3:00 am and I headed to the airport for a 6:00 am flight to Boston. I was pretty stoked to be back on the road working.
I did not however, need to have my luggage stuck in Chicago while I was in Boston, but United got it to me pretty swiftly all things considered.
A great dinner with some of the boys at the hotel restaurant called Turners. It was nice to hang out and laugh with some really great guys and then off to a lovely nights sleep in a heavenly bed here at the Westin Copley.

This morning we met in the ballroom around 9:00 am and watched an empty ballroom transform into a meeting set with lights, video and audio flown to the ceiling on lighting trusses.
The day has gone by pretty fast. we set up 20 laptops in the foyer of the ballroom and networked them all with an Apple Airport extreme wireless router.
Today's call will end at 5:00 pm sharp and we will go out and about and shoot some photos, have a great dinner somewhere and then another good nights sleep in the Westin's heavenly beds.
Tomorrow I fly off to Chicago to work on a show at the Intercontinental O'hare for a couple of days and then head back here to Boston for the last day of the show and the strike.
Life is good!

No comments: