Thursday, December 13, 2007

Day 4 of the show

6:00 am call this morning.. I am dragging. I fell asleep by 10:30 or so last night.. but there are so many people running around all night, I woke up a whole bunch of times.
Got to the venue and fired up all my gear. Everything is working fine. The presenter comes in and wants to use his own laptop and wireless remote.
Soooo I am basically sitting here all day operating nothing. Good thing we are not getting paid based on how productive we are. I pushed one button so far.

When I got here at 6:00, none of the rooms were set. The hotel had left all the tables in the rooms from yesterdays sessions. What a mess! They are running around like chickens with out heads trying to get the rooms set-up. The "Suits" are not happy... All of the managers at the hotel are running around in their business clothes setting up tables and chairs. If you listen close you can here them muttering and groaning about how screwed up it is.
Someone is going to get called into a manager's office and reamed out this morning!

No comments: