Thursday, October 23, 2008

Final Show Day

After the show ended last night, Allen and I walked down to the St Charles Bridge and took the subway to the Muzem stop, changed trains to the C line, and then got off at the Florenc stop. At this particular station there is a Photo booth that creates passport photos. We dropped in 80 Kc into the machine and got our pictures taken.
Then we went outside and I saw a sign that said the Golden arches were 59 meters away.
So, I convinced Allen that he needed to experience a Big Mac in Europe. We were both really hungry, so after we devoured the Big Mac, we hopped back on the train and ended up back at the St Charles Bridge.
We went and joined the rest of the group for dinner, and then back to the hotel for a quick drink at the bar and up to my room to fill out Visa Applications for China.

I got to sleep around 1:00 am and the alarm went off at 5:45. Ugh!
The show is almost over today and all seems very quiet.
We strike this afternoon and are going to enjoy a nice dinner tonight. I have to get some sleep though, because my car to the airport is picking me up at 3:30 am. I fly from Prague to Frankfurt, and then Frankfurt to Houston and start setting up for a show the following day. Then I strike that show and head over to the Airport Marriott for the night, and fly home on Sunday.
Monday Morning I am supposed to receive some video tapes via Fedex and then I have to edit a one day show that is happening now, and make 20 copies of the DVD before we leave on Wednesday for a 1 day show in San Francisco. We load into the San Francisco Marriott on Wednesday and do the show on Thursday. After the show is over, we strike it and load it into the trailer and drive home Thursday night. I will be home on Friday and then depart for Singapore on Saturday.

We will be in Singapore from the 1st through the 8th and then fly up to Shanghai for a setup and then a 1 day show before we fly home on the 10th.
Then I believe I will collapse.
After I am done collapsing, I am headed for a few days to Phoenix to do another show before Thanksgiving.

This is a busy month!

No comments: