Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rolling to San Francisco

This morning we picked up the Uhaul Trailer from a new place and loaded it up with the equipment. We packed our belongings and hopped in the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and laughed a little as we headed on our way.
We were laughing because as we took stock of what we needed to get there, do the job and get home, we have it all covered.
From GPS, to Camera gear, Laptops with Air Cards for wireless internet access (which is allowing me to blog at 60 miles per hour right now.. good thing Allen is driving) it is fun and relatively easy.

Allen said "We should be doing this for a living!"

I reminded him that we are.

So, as we fly along the highway to San Francisco in the warm 82 degree sun, I realize how thankful I am to be able to do what I love and with people that I love to do it with.

2008-10-29 14:40:11 -0700

No comments: