Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

Well today was pretty uneventful. I procrastinated the entire day. I used the Superbowl as the first stage in procrastinating and then I just had to watch The Office. I then realized that not only had I not packed to go away for a week to Chicago, but I hadn't done laundry, or taken any photos today at all.
It is now almost 11:00 and I am 98 percent packed and I took a photo. Allen says it is lame, and I can't really disagree, but I might challenge him that when he is taking a photo a day a posting it then he might have some ground to stand on. He would then look me in the eye and tell me it is still lame. However, this is what I got.

The Super Bowl Moon 365-32

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's lame. Go with Christ.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful. Some just can't appreciate art (Allen)...