Sunday, March 29, 2009

Madrid

It is 2:15 am in the morning in California and that translates to 11:15 am on Sunday. I am checked in and have taken a nice hot shower... the rooms here are really nice except for that european bed thing... you get two twin beds pushed up against each other
I don't get that. Evan met me at baggage claim, so that was nice... it took a little bit of pressure off having to get a taxi to take us to the hotel. We are relaxing for a little bit and then we are going to head out and do a little exploring.
It is colder here than I had thought it was going to be, a bit windy too. Currently 40 degrees. I was pretty sure it was supposed to be in the 60's

1 comment:

Michael S. said...

enjoy madrid! There is a great art museum there if I remember directly. And the tapas.... Expensive but good. Think I saw a bullfight there too!