Monday, March 9, 2009

yyyaaawwnnnn!

Life in the Corporate Theater has been so very slowwwwwwwww.
I have been focusing a lot on photography, sleeping, and eating junk food... well not really, just photography and junk food.

I have been working on doing a little graphic design for the restaurants that I have photographed. This is something that I never would have thought I would be doing, but it is fun and seems like there is a little bit of business to be had there.

Tomorrow evening is the grand opening party for the restaurant "Old Europe" I am putting my sound system in there for the event to jazz up the music a little. It will be fun to do a little audio gig for the evening.

Here are some of the photos and postcards that I have been working on as of late.

These were taken in Old Sacramento on a photo walk with the Flickr group, Sacramento Photographers on Sunday
Long Wood 365-67

Park Bench

A couple of post cards I made for Old Europe to hand out.
The Pork Shank Post Card

Old Europe Post Card 365-65

Tonight the moon was so bright, I thought I would use it to take a shot of the plants in the back yard
Moon Light Plant 365-68

No comments: