Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Blue Tooth Abuse

I am sitting in the Airport in Sacramento and it is about 5:30 in the morning.
The line for Starbucks is about 18 people deep, which is just downright incredible. There is no problem with the economy if people are still paying Starbucks Prices.

Anyway... About 35 feet away from me, is a woman who is wearing a blue tooth ear piece, and is talking so loudly that it is driving me crazy. I can't imagine if I was standing in line with her. I just might have to turn around and give her a dirty look and tell her to not be so lazy.... hold the phone up to her ear and stop bothering the entire population. It never ceases to amaze me when people don't have a natural volume control. If Billy Mays was still alive, I think I might just pitch him with a knob for the back of peoples heads and if you buy it, you get a free slap chop... but wait there's more...

I must be a bit cranky this morning.. but hey... it is 5:30 am.

No comments: