Friday, December 26, 2008

The Day After Christmas

Christmas day was fun. I got up around 8:00 or so and we went for breakfast at a diner. We took one of Mom and Dad's old friends out with us. She is 79 and you really wouldn't know it. She acts about 50 and it was really a nice way to start out Christmas day.

We came home and did our gift exchange and then after a while we went off to Uncle Ray's for the family Christmas.
It was really nice to see all my relatives and the food was outstanding. The evening finished with Uncle Ray's Pies and Canolis. All in all it was a very nice Christmas day.

Today I met my friend Lois for lunch in Kingston. I haven't seen her since last year and it was really great to catch up with her. You know the kind of friend where it doesn't matter how long it is since you have seen them and when you finally re-connect, it feels like you haven't missed a beat.... Well that is what it is like with Lois and I.

We ate at a little italian place and told stories, looked at photos and just had a wonderful time.

Tomorrow, Mom, Dad and I are going to drive back down to NY City and I am going to attempt to shoot the Brooklyn Bridge.

Until then, here are a few more photos that I have shot while I was down in NY on Tuesday.

The inside of St. Patrick's Cathedral, always a hot spot when you visit the city during Christmas
St Pattys interior

This one is the outside of St. Patrick's
St Patricks NYC

Rockefeller Center ice skating rink
Ice Skating

1 comment:

Michael S. said...

Nice stuff! Must be awesome being in the city during Christmas. I'm think'n bout takin' the penguins up there next year (hehehe)

Have fun :)