Monday, July 28, 2008

San Francisco

Well, it is cold and foggy. I know that is a shocker.
It was about 50 degrees last night, and about that this morning as well.
The setup of the show went pretty well. I got to play with my new speakers and they sound really good.
The speakers are super solid, which translates into pretty heavy, but they are the real deal, not just cheap plastic boxes.
I have to work on a setup today which will involve my new Mackie Onyx 24.4 console, about 18 table mics, and my new JK Audio Innkeeper telephone interface.
It is a really good feeling to be providing gear, even though it is a small portion, for the show.
Bad news... the mixer case that I purchased, even though it said it was for the Mackie 24.4 console, doesn't fit the mixer.
I am not sure what I am going to do there. Do I purchase a mixer just for the case? I don't know.

No comments: