Monday, April 7, 2008

California USA

I am traveling today for pleasure. I can't remember the last time I took a trip that wasn't for work.... or at least tied to a job.
Atlanta was good. Short and good. The client was happy and a really nice guy. Apparently, he is the boss of the people that we work with most of the time on those shows. So, I suppose you would expect that he would be better than the rest, but we all know how that goes. This guy turned out to be really good to Dave and I.
At the end of the show, I got delayed in Atlanta for about an additional hour or so. I got home around 11:15 or so. 
Spent Sunday doing laundry and being all together too lazy. Wrote the government a few checks for 1st quarter taxes. Ouch!

Now I am sitting in the Greensboro airport getting ready to spend a week with my best friend Allen in Sacramento. He has a pair of Ducati's that he is storing for a friend with full rights to ride them as he pleases. So, I am really excited to ride a Ducati for the very first time. I am going to have to jump on Black Death too. That bike is so much fun to ride. I just can't wait!
For those of you unfamiliar with what Black Death is... There was a movie with Don Johnson and Mickey Rourke called "Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man" Mickey Rourke had a really tough chopper in the movie that was built by a company in Marina Delray California. Allen has a version of this bike. His is Black Death 4.  Here is a photo of one of the Black Death Bikes. I am not sure which number this one is... but it will give you the idea.
Well, it is almost time to board. I land in Sacramento around 1:00 pm today and I may write about some stuff this week, although I have tried to keep the blog purely about Life in the Corporate Theater. We shall see.

No comments: