Friday, April 18, 2008

Yea... clean socks!

First thing thing this morning, there was a note under my door telling me that my luggage was waiting for me down at the concierge. I was so excited! Clean clothes are really something that you can't get by without here since it is so hot and humid... you are pretty much sweating as soon as you walk out the door.

I hopped on Skype this morning and called my friend Allen who just happened to be in a Mac store. So, after talking on his cell phone to me for a few minutes, he downloaded and installed Skype on a Macbook Pro in the store and we were video calling live from Bangkok. Ain't technology  grand!

Today we are going to head out and see the Grand Palace which is supposed to be incredible. I tried to upload a photo or two from last night, but it just sat there. I will figure it out today.


No comments: