Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Getting ready for Thailand

So, today is the last day at home before the long trip to Bangkok. I stayed up till 3:00 am this morning trying to adjust to the new time zone. I really don't have much else to do today besides pack.  I do need to clear off all the photos on my compact flash cards so that I am totally ready for whatever happens in Thailand. I leave my house around 2:30 am tomorrow morning to drive over an hour to Charlotte... park and then catch a 6:00 am flight to DC. Then another flight to JFK for an 11:30 am departure to Bangkok. 17 and a half hours later... touchdown. 
Should arrive around 4:00 pm Bangkok time. And then I will have to push myself not to go to sleep... so out for some site seeing and dinner. and maybe some photos.
I will blog from the airport for sure.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe flight! Enjoy the sights. Look forward to your posts!