Sunday, May 18, 2008

Last day in Prague

After we finished tearing down the show and putting it back in the trucks in the rain, the sun came out, and we all hung out in the loading doc and had a party. Upon Evans suggestion, Scotty, Horst and Andrea went to a market and bought 3 cases of beer, Sausages, Cheese, Bread, Peppers, Tomatoes, Proscuito, Chips and I am sure other things that I am forgetting.

We all had a really great time, filled with laughter and stories. 
It was really a great way to end the show.

I tried to leave the party as soon as I could, so I could get to my room and pack. It was still around midnight before I went to bed. I really need to learn how to not over pack!

 

The alarm went off at 6:30 and I snoozed for a bit. I was already packed so, it didn’t take long to get up and out of my room.

As I was checking out, Rick showed up, and then George.

Pretty soon, the rest of the group was all down, and we got on a small bus and headed to the Prague airport. Check in was really no big deal, and we ended up sitting in a restaurant having a drink and waiting for our plane. 
I am now on the plane writing this brief update, which I am sure will have some interesting stories, as we are landing in St Petersburg Russia. 

No comments: